Wrath of the Righteous
Character Creation Guidlines
Ability Score Generation
20 Point Buy
Table: Ability Score Costs
Character Race Selection
If you wish to take an Alternative Racial Trait, check with the GM.
All Core Classes and Base Classes allowed with the exception of gunslinger (or any archetype which uses firearms)
No “Playtest” material
Favored Class bonus can be either +1 hp / level, +1 skill / level, or other benefit based on race/class combination.
Animal Companions only to be chosen from Core Rulebook
No “Synthesist” Archetype for the summoner class.
Max HP at 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Levels.
for 4th through 20th level, choose either average for your level, or roll. (chosen when level is gained).
2 traits + 1 campaign trait chosen from the Wrath of the Righteous Player’s Guide
Max Gold for your class
Only items from the Core Rulebook are available for purchase during character creation.
Useful Player Resources
- Wrath of the Righteous Player’s Guide
- Pathfinder Player Companion: Demon Hunter’s Handbook
- Pathfinder Player Companion: Champions of Purity
- Pathfinder Player Companion: Knights of the Inner Sea
- Pathfinder Player Companion: Mythic Origins