Wrath of the Righteous
These rules apply to PCs, NPCs, and Monsters alike.
- Smite from a non-mythic source, cannot bypass DR of a mythic creature. Otherwise Smite is unaffected.
- Must have stats for the summoned monster pre-printed and with you.
- No more than 1 currently active summon spell at a time
- If you gain Evasion from 3 or more sources, you gain Improved Evasion
- Natural 20 on initial attack, automatically confirms the critical (if the modified attack roll would normally hit)
- If you have a large crit range, (ie 18-20) you will need to confirm as normal when rolling within the threat range.
- Casting time changed to Move Action
- May not cast another non-quickened spell in the same round.
- Pg. 188 in Ultimate Campaign
- Retraining a Mythic Path ability is treated as retraining a Class Feature, but requires a limited wish/wish/miracle spell.
- Retraining a Mythic Feat is treated as retraining a Feat
- Any retraining which involves a Mythic ability/feat/spell, costs double.
- Shift (Su) does not qualify as a prerequisite for Dimensional Agility
- When you would otherwise qualify for DA, the feat will apply to the Shift ability.
Blasphemy/Holy Word/Dictum/Word of Chaos
- Remove the “Killed” affect from the “Up to caster level -10” entry.
Marid Mastery spell
- change Target entry to “willing creature touched”
Weapon Enhancement bonus & Damage Resistance
- pg 562 in the Core Rulebook
- Only a permanent enhancement bonus on a weapon will qualify for bypassing a creature’s DR.
- A +3 Longsword will bypass a Werewolf’s DR X/silver, but a +1 bane (shapeshifter) longsword will not.